This coming Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, I am catering a wedding. Yea I just said it.
I am catering a wedding!
WHAT!!!! I am pretty excited about this. I can put my cooking skills to the test.
Here is what’s on the menu:
- Crostinis with a figgy-cherve spread and smoked salmon
- Spinach and squash cups
- Honey-balsamic chicken satay
- Spicy squash, sausage and spinach soup
- Cheese fondue
- Hot baked artichoke dip
- Cucumber and cherve tea sandwiches
- Turkey and cranberry tea sandwiches
- PBJ tea sandwiches
I’m pretty excited to pull this off. Stay tuned to see pictures of how this spread turns out. If you’ve cooked for a crowd of 30 or more, let me know any tips or tricks you’ve done to pull this off.
LIKE and follow mybetterbalance on Facebook.