- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 pieces of Prosciutto
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 2 tbsp fig jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the zucchini length wise, in 1/8″ strips (8 strips). Lay out strips on a parchment lined baking sheet. If you have incomplete strips of zucchini, lay them out together to make whole strips.
- Bake while preheating for 3 minutes to soften the zucchini.
- Slice the Prosciutto into 8 strips. On each zucchini strip, lay out a strip of Prosciutto.
- On one end of each zucchini, put 1tsp of fig jam and 1/2 tsp of goat cheese.
- Carefully roll the zucchin, jam and cheese end first. Seal with a tooth pick and bake for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool a minute before eating.